Heroe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Heroe

Where amazing players stick together forever...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Introduction Topic!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Koori
Members
Members
Koori

The Introduction Topic! Empty
PostSubject: The Introduction Topic!   The Introduction Topic! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:27 pm

Well, as the title says, introduce yourself! Say something about urself ... whatever you want! Very Happy

Well my real name is Stefan, I'm 17 years old and still go to school.
I live in Austria(in the very middle of Europe if u didn't know) and besides English I speak German(since it's the main language for Austria anyways xD)

I play Lunia since TFT(giev old sqr back >: ), back then I started an Eir and I'm still maining her(we'll see if Dark Eir can change that x3).
Besides Lunia I also play World of Warcraft and some other games on the Xbox360 and Wii at a friend(Akuma22, he's sitting around all day in our sqr if u didn't notice ;P)
I'm also a little anime-geek(thehe) and enjoy many animes ... like Lucky star, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha, Kanon, ... just to name a few ;3
As for music my fav is in the alternative/punk/christian rock department ... Story of the Year, Thousand Foot Krutch, the Classic Crime ... just to name a few (yes I like that phrase but w/e) x3

Well I think I wrote enough useless stuff for now, introduce yourself now! Razz
Back to top Go down
Suna74
Members
Members
Suna74

PostSubject: Re: The Introduction Topic!   The Introduction Topic! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:42 pm

Oh! Ill try to socialize with the guild here, cus i hate lunia's chat xD

Well Hello!! Im IISelesII in game, an Arien x3.
My name is Adriana, im from Mexico, 20 years old, my main language is Spanish and i idk if my english is Ok but i try!! xD.
Uhm my favorite color is Purple :O, and i love MMROPGs, i've played like a 100 xD.
Lunia is one of my Fav mmorpgs so i like to play it a lot right now :O.
I just left Lunia 4 months ago for time issues, but im back now xD. Im still a lil noobie but i learn everyday >.<.
I love videogames too, and yes IM A GIRL xD, girl gamers ftw!. I love Final Fantasy Saga, and others videogames.
I like Anime too and japanese music, but im not watching anything right now, i just get bored of all series with the same history x3.
I love to do graphic designs in my free time like my signature and avatar(it didnt show it D:).

and and i think thats all for now =).
Back to top Go down
iSuLiNx3
Greatest Hero
Greatest Hero
iSuLiNx3

PostSubject: Re: The Introduction Topic!   The Introduction Topic! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:43 pm

'ello!i nver had introduced my self before XD..Lunia in-game name=SuLiNx3...I like to play Lunia...not ALOT~

My real name is William..Am 17 Years old,live in NY,BK ^-^ Anyonelse who live in BK??
Am a busy guy,every week hav to go school(<- hate to go school)...and only can play on the weekend..
Well,i have nothing to say anymore..i want to thanks here my Lunia guild mates ,and my friends!!
I've been playin Lunia since TFT..How about u?tell us!!:3
Back to top Go down
https://heroe.forumotion.com
Telorpheus
Members
Members
Telorpheus

PostSubject: Re: The Introductino Topic!   The Introduction Topic! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:01 am

Hello i made an account because koori11 forced me to Surprised
Im 15 and i live in California
I go to high school (obviously) and i can only play on weekends, but play secretly on weekdays >:]
Im a boy that likes video games and sports
I play Lunia and my asuka is in this guild
Ummm
I am going to start playing Blades of Immortals as soon as teh closed beta releases
I like to watch anime (i seen/read mangas alot)
i played lunia for about 5 months
Pm me for more info
ign:Telorpheus
D< so hard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Introduction Topic!   The Introduction Topic! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Introduction Topic!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroe :: Guild Section-
Jump to: